SharePoint 2013 Farm documentation tool (SPDocumentor)

I have been working on a SharePoint 2013 project and one of my tasks was to document the server farm.
Documenting the farm manually takes too much time and i wasn't able to buy a third party tool to do that work.
I decided to create an application to automate the documentation process.
I called the tool "SPDocumentor" and i've published it on codeplex.
https://spdocumentor.codeplex.com/releases/view/112882
In the current release, i'm just generating documentation of the farm and web applications. I'll be working on it to document the : "Jobs, Site collections, backups ..."
The tool uses the SharePoint object model to access farm information and the "DocumentFormat.OpenXml.dll" to generate the target word document.


 

1 commentaires:

Nous allons en parler dans notre prochain livre Edité chez DUNOD ;-)

Reply

Enregistrer un commentaire